To reset the Wi-Fi settings on your RSC dashcam, a factory reset of the dashcam is required.
- Before proceeding with the procedure, please prepare a paper clip or a tool that is thin and sturdy.
- Disconnect the power cord from the camera. and then un-mount the dashcam from your mounting accessory.
- Power on your camera by connecting the power source. The Power LED indicator will light up (Red LED) when the camera is powered.
- Locate the reset button. The reset button is positioned in the mounting slot of the camera. (See diagram below)
- Using the paper clip or tool, press and hold the reset button for ten seconds. After ten seconds, release the button, and the camera will be restarted.
- Once the camera is fully restarted, connect to the camera’s Wi-Fi using the default settings (Wi-Fi SSID: nano-######### Default Wi-Fi password: 12345678).