Re-establish Wi-Fi connection
- Remove previously saved information of the dashcam’s Wi-Fi in your smartphone’s Wi-Fi settings:
- Android: press and hold the dashcam’s Wi-Fi SSID and when the pop-up appears, click on “Forget Network”.
- Apple iOS: Click on the info icon and then click on “Forget this Network”.
- Power off your dashcam by unplugging the power adapter, or by holding the silver button at the back of the camera for 10 seconds.
- Switch off the Wi-Fi of your smartphone, and switch it back on after a few moments.
- Power on your dashcam by re-connect the power adapter, or by holding the silver button at the bank of the camera for 5 seconds.
- Re-connect your smartphone’s Wi-Fi and try to connect to the dashcam again.