The RSC nano allows its user to configure the length of each video segment (Available intervals are at 1, 2, 5, and 10 minutes) When the memory card is full, the earlier recorded videos will be overwritten, except for those which are protected by a manual lock or G-Sensor lock.
This setting can be configured via the RSC Viewer smartphone app:
- Power on dash cam in the vehicle. Wait for the dash cam to complete startup.
- Connect to the dashcam with your smartphone via Wi-Fi.
- Open the RSC Viewer app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the Settings icon (Gear icon) located at the bottom right of the app. (Note: Recording must be paused before you can change settings on your camera).
- Under Video Settings, tap on the “Loop Recording” option to choose your desired length of each video segment. Press OK to save changes.